Followers

Monday, 21 November 2016

Oh My!

Where have the past few weeks gone?!?!😲

8th November saw the launch of the new 'Catitudes' collection from Crafter's Companion on Hochanda.

My DT brief for this was:
To use the 'Catitudes' rubber stamps and the new Spectrum Noir Illustrator markers (which I love).


Here's what I created. Clean, simple, but effective.





I have the full 'Catitudes' collection; the glittered/foiled card stock paper pad, embossing folders, stamps, dies and CD rom, but I focused on the stamps and SN Illustrator markers leaving the other products for the rest of Crafter's Companion design team to use (the allocation is divided up between the design teams to give a good variation of samples in different styles, using the different products within the whole collection). I love seeing them all brought together and how we have all added our own individual twist our designs. You can find the complete collection with more examples from the rest of the design team over on the Crafter's Companion website
https://www.crafterscompanion.co.uk
You will also find lots of inspiration there in the gallery to help you with your own projects and at the Crafter's Companion
Facebook pages and Pinterest  



Colorista Background Stamps And Card Blanks

I shared a few samples with you using these stamps and card blanks on my first post remember?....

Here they are again (plus a few more)





 


(I'm not happy with the poor light/ blue background in this image, but I still wanted to share the design because I really love this stamp).

You can now find the complete collection of the Colorista markers, pencils, stamps, colouring pads (glittered and foiled) and card blanks on the Crafter's Companion website:
https://www.crafterscompanion.co.uk/brands/spectrum-noir/spectrum-noir-colorista.html/


The past few weeks, I've been working on new Spectrum Noir Colorista projects which I will able to share with you once they have been aired on TV (no sneaky peeks yet sorry).

You can find details of the products and colours that I use over on my Pinterest design boards (just click on the widget links on the right hand side underneath my blog profile). 

I also have an overview of my marker pen collection on YouTube (unedited), which includes a look at the new Spectrum Noir Illustrator markers if you are interested. 



I'm hoping to do more on my channel soon, it's a case of learning to edit etc (I feel like I am learning so much and not enough hours in the day lately, but I will get there).


It's really late now, so I'll finish up here for tonight and pop back soon.

Goodnight 😴💤💤💤






















No comments:

Post a Comment